I had some spare time on my hands and one afternoon I went and tackled to install my killswitch. The concept was easy but I just have to a lot measuring and cutting to make sure the wires fit behind the dash nicely. I also put a 150amp fuse from the battery to the relay panel to make sure I dont over load the circuit. Wasn’t too bad for one afternoon.
With the new new year, it was about time to update the store. I’m coming up with new stickers and clothing designs for the blog. I want make a style that represents the street and track life spirit.
Opeing date will be sometime in March. Be on the look out!